Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

Blessings of the Plaguefather - Bearers & Beasts

In the week I have had back at home after my holiday the most I had managed to do before today was starting to de-sprue bits for the Orky build. Alas work has taken up much of my time.

But now it's the weekend so I got back to playing with toys again.

Today I have mainly been painting Daemons...

Plaguesbearers 6

As I stated in the last post I want to get some of the PIP models finally finished off, so with that I started on the Plaguebearers I ave had in a PIP state for ages.

The first four are now done.




I still have the three standards and three musicians to do.

Beasts of Nurgle 4

As well as finishing off those 'bearers I decided to bring some variety in and I tackled the first of the new batch of toads.


One down, two more to go - which are now in the very early stages of PIP.

Giant Spined Beast 4

I also got the base done for this fellow.




So overall not a bad day, it turned out surprisingly productive.

With that in mind here is the updated State of Play.


A bit more green and best of all a bit more blue.



Tomorrow will be mainly an Orky day...

2 comments:

  1. Great work! Everything look fantastic. That base is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. Just need to tackle the monster to go on it now...

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.