Pages

Sunday 16 October 2016

Recalcitrant Daze - Semi Hiatus

You may have noticed a distant lack of content on here over recent months.

Bar the one post on AI terrain and a post showing some AI planes I'd picked up from eBay there has been nothing of note for quite some time.

This is down to a number of reason.

The greatest reason early on was a distinct lack of motivation and enthusiasm. I just can't be arsed to do anything with models, just one of those periods I think everyone in this hobby gets from time to time when they just don't want to pick a knife (or brush) up.

Another big reason was lack of time, so when I have thought about doing something I haven't had the time to put it into practice.

Unfortunately free time is going to be even more scarce as I have started a degree, this is being done in the evenings and weekends so time to do anything hobby related is going to be rare.

However I don't want RD to remain completely silent so I will try and put something regular up.

  • Expect a handful of more White Dwarfs from the past popping up.
  • I've made sure there will be time to go to the IPMS model show next month so I'll do posts on that as normal.
  • Blood Bowl is coming. Things will happen.
  • Sheep as threatened to start painting the Militia infantry. So I may need to force myself to finish the HW teams to send them South.
We'll see how it goes shall we?

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your degree! I always enjoy your posts. Blood bowl is going to excellent - I'm going to buy two of the Skaven teams and convert one team into Gutter Runners for an old school WHQ set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your hiatus, we'll still have you in our blog rolls when you do post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries have a nice break..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rictus, we all understand. Hell, mid-week marked the first hobbying I've done of any sort in months!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.